Mulching is one of the most important ways to maintain healthy landscape plants. Mulching is really nature’s idea. Nature produces large quantities of mulch all the time with fallen leaves, needles, twigs, pieces of bark, spent flower blossoms, fallen fruit and other organic material.
At Paradise Lawn Care, we believe the benefits of mulching protects plants and soil so much we recommend it for every landscape. Here are just a few of the many benefits mulch provides:
• Prevents loss of water from the soil by evaporation.
• Reduces the growth of weeds and/or smothers existing weeds.
• Keeps the soil cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter to maintain a more even soil temperature.
• Prevents soil splashing, which helps stop erosion
• Adds to the beauty of the landscape
We carry double-ground Hardwood Mulch and Red or Black Dyed Mulches. Our Topsoil is custom blended and screened with compost and sand added. We can custom blend to your specifications.
Call today for mulch and topsoil pricing and delivery service. Topsoil is also available in 40 lb. bags.